Mark S at LugRadio Live this Saturday

Matthew Revell matt at understated.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 10:28:27 CDT 2005

> And let's not forget Colin Watson and  Jonathan Riddell;  the Ubuntu/Kubuntu
> will be well represented at LugRadio Live.

I mentioned Colin :) Yes, sorry Jonathan will be there too, representing both KDE and Kubuntu.

> Will any audio portions of the event available for download for the few people
> who cannot make it to Wolverhampton this weekend?

We're recording just about everything that happens and will put ogg vorbis files online as soon as we can. We've also got cameras there and hope to put all the video online for d/l too, but at that stage we start to get concerned about bandwidth :) We'll definitely be selling a DVD at a nice low price, though.

It's a shame we don't have net access at the venue, otherwise we'd be streaming everything. Perhaps next year.