OCF CDs

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Sun Jun 19 17:13:34 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005, Edward Craig wrote:
> For whatever reason, shipit.ubuntulinux.org has no record that my more
> recent order has shipped, so I emailed Mako a couple of times over the
> last two weeks, but got no response.

I have this problem too but not urgently (I have a distinct recollection
of ordering 10 Intel Hoary CDs just after release and somehow shipit
doesn't seem to know about them).

On a slight tangent, are there any resources for "make your own" Hoary
CDs? Artwork, CD covers etc? I don't necessarily mean the art from the
shipit CDs or derivations, but some good community art.

-Mary