Trip to the Moon for $100m USD. Bargain!

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Jul 28 22:03:14 CDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > Russia Space Agency are looking at the possibility of Tourist Moon-trips:
> > OTOH, I have a feeling somebody might already know that...
> this would probably mean : "Sorry guys, need some cash

With the exception of companies in the ''1. XXXX 2. ???? 3. Profit!''
market-place, generally products aren't announced unless somebody has
already expressed an interest in buying them...

> So, please Mark, don't go to the moon,

...For $100m you get to paint UBUNTU down the side of the rocket as it
speeds past the top of launch-tower.  Richard Branson is a past-master in
this particular forte.

	-Paul
--
The summer is normal here.  London, GB