Ubuntu Blogged

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:08:48 CDT 2005

> Huge.. piece.. of.. boring.. text.. could you summarize? :)
>
> (explaining usability on an unusable page... great)
>
> Martijn

The usual rant about Linux not being ready for the desktop. Discusses
installing software and how Ubuntu is his current Real Peopel distro.
Ranting about how there are 2 many options. Complains about Gedit.
Complains about KDE vs. Gnome choice at install.

One interesting idea that I had not noticed elsewhere was the idea of
pulling the timezone/locale out of the windows install.

Corey