Ubuntu t-shirts available

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:59:54 CDT 2005

On 7/27/05, Brian Puccio <brian at brianpuccio.net> wrote:

> I'd love to buy an Ubuntu shirt, but live in the US. :(
>
> (No, I don't want a cafepress shirt, got one of those years ago,
> horrible quality.)

How many years ago, just out of curiosity. I keep hearing cafepress
horror stories, but I made up some shirts with some particularly
difficult colors for the equipment they use, and they've held up
great. I'll scan 'em if anyone wants to inspect them. :o)

That said, I used to do screenprinting. I can check with the company I
worked for to see if we could get any deals. Usually the up front cost
is pretty high when you're using that method. Four color printing (the
red-orange hues plus black) on potentially double sided shirts,
potentially different color shirts, in quantities of at least 50-100
wouldn't exactly be inexpensive.

Perhaps we have some Ubuntu users that can do screenprinting
themselves though. That might be handy!

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu