Review of the Asus Z33a laptop

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 03:12:16 CDT 2005

Notebookreview.com has a review of the Asus Z33a:
http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2442

In that review  Ubuntu is mentioned in one paragraph:

"For those interested in Linux on the Z33a, I installed Ubuntu Linux 5.04 and
everything worked except for the wireless. This is a known issue with the
Intel 2200 wireless card and there is a How-To available. I haven't gone
through the How-To yet to get the wireless working. Otherwise, I really like
Ubuntu on the Z33a."

THe author seems to be  generally  happy by his purchase and conclude with:
"am extremely pleased with the Z33a"

--
Daniel Robitaille