London bombings toll rises to 38

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Jul 8 15:33:40 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 11:06 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Um, er, I think I'm flattered. ;-) Matt Zimmerman is a much better
> candidate for God #2,

Yeah sure, you and Matt are my heros, but I thought Matt was in the US,
so very unlikely to be hurt by the bombing ;-)

> and while he's in London at the moment, he's OK,
> as are all other Canonical staff and more generally all the Ubuntu
> developers I know of in London.

Good :-)

> For what it's worth, I'm in Cambridge, which is about fifty miles from
> London.

Ohhh, Cambridge, that rings a bell ! ;o)  I moved to the UK for 3 years
for my BEng studies (Hatfield University, next to Saint-Albans, Herts),
and moved to Cambs (Saint-Ives, just off the A14, before Huntingdon) for
a year, to do my industrial placement/sandwich year.
Memories, memories.... ;-)

--
Vince, sometimes missing ye olde england....