Turboprint for Linux

Sascha Morr sascha.morr at heidenwelt.de
Fri Jul 1 10:15:40 CDT 2005

Norman Silverstone schrieb:
> On the download page for the Turboprint software reference is made to
> DEBIAN/UBUNTU Linux and there are instructions on how to extract and
> setup the software.
>
> I thought that it was very interesting that it seems that only Ubuntu is
> mentioned by name.
>
> Regards
>
> Norman

Hello,

im a registered user of turboprint because i need it for my Canon Pixma
IP 4000 but much more i would like OOS drivers. Canon printers are very
good and the ongoing costs are cheap but the linux support is disgracefull.

Turboprint is a goog software but it doesn't following the *keep it
stupid simple* philosophy and it also use gtk+ not gtk2 ;-(

cheers
Sascha