positive socio-religious engineering!

Matthew Revell matt at understated.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 07:44:17 CST 2005

> Contrast this with modern-day in my country - UK. Social pressure to not
> highlight religious differences is now being backed up with legislation.
> Children must not wear religious clothing to schools.

I know that I'm risking taking this a little off-topic, but are you sure about children being banned from wearing religious clothing in schools? I've not read anything like that or seen it in the news. Certainly, in France they've banned religious clothing etc. but I'm quite certain we haven't in the UK.

Cheers,

--

Matthew Revell.
www.understated.co.uk