Syndication in Plone

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 17 23:00:47 CST 2005

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> I've enabled syndication in Plone, as per an old HowTo [1], but am hitting

Ahem. This was intended for our web hackers, but I managed to post it here
instead. I seem to be mailing sounder quite regularly atm, my fingers really
want to do it again. ;-)

However, if anyone here happens to know the answer, let me know. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

     "So between a jazz musician, a murderer, and a congressperson, all
    called 'Dave Camp', I have a lot of pressure to be evil." - GNOME's
                                 Dave Camp