Syndication in Plone

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 17 22:57:48 CST 2005

Hi all,

I've enabled syndication in Plone, as per an old HowTo [1], but am hitting
the open question about setting up /news/RSS, given that there are no
management tabs on /news/. I fully expect this to be a stupid question. :-)

Other than that, does anyone know how I'd go about adding content to the
feeds returned by search_rss? The Ubuntu News page (on Planet) is going to
look a bit grim with titles only. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] http://plone.org/documentation-old/howto/HowToAddSyndication

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

   "Stupidity is used to run 98% of the world's corporations, which tops
              UNIX server usage by quite a bit." - George Lebl