New Planet Ubuntu in effect!

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 17 20:07:51 CST 2005

Hi all,

The new Planet Ubuntu is ready to rock!

  http://planet.ubuntu.com/

It now aggregates member and developer feeds, and includes a cool aggregate
of various important Ubuntu news feeds (which you can subscribe to with RSS
and OPML). This ends up being more useful than the news feed on the website
(which is one of the sources it aggregates) so we'll work on putting it up
there, too.

If there are any bugs or problems with it, let me know. Probably best to
reply on this thread. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy