LiveJournal Ubuntu Community

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Thu Jan 13 18:01:16 CST 2005

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Someone should really suggest a good set of related sidebar links! (Like
> delicious, the LiveJournal community, etc.)

Someone should institute a review process for such links so that we can
be sure they represent the voice of the community as opposed to that of
fringe elements. ("Social bookmarks manager" sounds pretty fringe to
me...) Someone needs to write voting software in accordance with the
Ubuntu Mainstream Representative Guidelines, which I suggest someone
propose as soon as possible.

-Mary