LiveJournal Ubuntu Community

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Thu Jan 13 17:51:00 CST 2005

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> PS I see I'm responding to my own quote:
> >    "The existance of 'someone' is a common myth in volunteer projects." -
> >                                Mary Gardiner
>
> I spent a little while trying to come up with some kind of unreasonable
> "someone really should..." demand for this post but failed.

Someone should really suggest a good set of related sidebar links! (Like
delicious, the LiveJournal community, etc.)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

  "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am: Stuck in the
     middle with you." - Steeler's Wheel, Stuck in the Middle With You