LiveJournal Ubuntu Community

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Thu Jan 13 17:03:25 CST 2005

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> Livejournal communities have feeds (atom and RSS) just like the
> individual journals, it's encoded at the top of the page even :)
>
> http://www.livejournal.com/community/ubuntulinux/data/rss
> http://www.livejournal.com/community/ubuntulinux/data/atom
> http://www.livejournal.com/interface/atomapi/ubuntulinux/feed

And Firefox gives you a cute little subscribe button down the bottom right
hand side (which I only found last night). :-)

> I don't know if someone who unsubbed from ubuntu-users as soon as it hit
> 2000 posts counts as a "keen Ubuntu community member", but:
> http://puzzling.org/logs/tech/rss

Heh. Cool. (And yeah, I think we'll try to stick with ubuntu or technology
categories as much as we can for the users feed.)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt