LiveJournal Ubuntu Community

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Thu Jan 13 05:54:01 CST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 22:27 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Awesome! Anyone here run a blog that they would like to see aggregated on an
> Ubuntu (we should be able to subscribe the entire LiveJournal community, if
> there's an RSS feed for it).

One of my blogs is about to start getting some Debian / Ubuntu specific
feeds as I intend to start posting some notes, tips, etc on experiences
I've had installing Ubuntu and / or Debian for clients. I'd be more than
happy for those particular feeds to be part of some planet.ubuntu site.

Email me for the feed, Jeff.

Take care.