So ....

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Wed Jan 12 04:03:09 CST 2005

* John Levin

| does it run Ubuntu (yet)?
|
| http://www.apple.com/macmini/

They're cute, yes.  I don't see why they wouldn't run ubuntu -- it
looks like a fairly stock imac G4 sans any screen.  It certainly looks
a lot like they've more or less put one of the old mainboards in a new
case, as you can see it doesn't come with such nice things as gbit
ethernet.  Reminds me a bit of the Cube, really.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-