The Horror :)

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Sat Jan 1 14:16:20 CST 2005

  I've just resubscribed from another account (my main account, not some
free one I'm using to harvest spam;-) and I must say it's sooo boring to
click everything, wait for e-mails and setup fiters again. Maybe Mailman
could use a ,,Resubscribe my account'' option? Now I have to remove my
old account from all mailing lists. Or maybe there is an Mailman admin
here, and he could drop kewlopi at wp dot pl? :)

--
  Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, software departament of TPnets.com
  http://opi.pegasos.pl http://ubuntulinux.org