curious question, is this a bug or a feature, and where should I put it next?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Sun Feb 27 03:49:53 CST 2005

Hi Paul

The best idea would be to write up your ideas on the wiki, and link to
that page from the IdeaPool. www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/ is a good
starting point. Also, if you would like to see this in Bendy, it would
be a good idea to create a conference BOF on the subject, also in the
wiki, start at UbuntuDownUnder. Find someone who is going to be in
Sydney in April to be the lead for that BOF to get it written up.

Cheers!
Mark