Mark Shuttleworth make the news here in SA

Marius Bock marius at henriska.co.za
Wed Feb 9 13:21:49 CST 2005

Mark, yes I agree, they are doing excellent work.

I am currently working with a couple of schools that run Windows platforms since
as you know Microsoft provide schools software free of charge.  The problem
however is that most computers at schools are old, hence cannot run Windows XP
and must run old software like Windows 95/98.  It is now a process of educating
these schools that they can use an Linux distribution like Ubuntu on the same
old hardware and get the benefit of current day software.

Regards.
Marius
Marius Bock -- marius at henriska.co.za