More on recycling

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Feb 7 20:39:14 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 02:29 +0000, John Levin wrote:
> I've started collecting links to various computer recycling charities;
> you can see the first fruits here:
> http://del.icio.us/technolalia/recycling
> Any others you know of, please tell me.

a2rt.org in Birmingham England are looking to put together something
like lowtech.org.  I'm hopfully gonna spend a few hours with these guys
at the end of the week we haven't seen eachother for a couple of years
and have loads of catching up to do.  If I remember I will as for a copy
of their bookmarks

They have spent a lot of time in sheffield seeing the way things work
and travelled across the pond to spend a couple of weeks helping out at
the Free Geek centre.

sparkes