Ubuntu In The Press

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Thu Feb 3 05:17:38 CST 2005

Three other mentions:

Linux Magazine reviews Ubuntu in the latest issue (no.52), with a pdf
available for download:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/52/Ubuntu_Linux_Review.pdf

Review of Live CD - which made Slashdot.
http://www.geekybodhi.net/articles/hoary_beta_review.htm

Moz Blogger tries Ubuntu (and doesn't really like it):
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/djst/archives/007449.htm
And follow up:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/djst/archives/007453.html

Regards