blog entry: "Installation Face Off: Linux or Windows"

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:10:23 GMT 2005

"Installation Face Off: Linux or Windows"
http://techrepublic.com.com/5254-6257-0.html?forumID=99&threadID=183520&messageID=1903638&id=4260638

The author installed both Ubuntu and WindowsXP, and did a photo
gallery of the installation of each using flickr.

His conclusions:

"At the end of the day, I did not find one easier to install than the
other. So all of you Linux zealots that say it is so much easier to
install Linux than Windows XP are wrong and I will even go out on a
limb and say that Windows Vista will be easier to install than any
Linux distribution available today."

--
Daniel Robitaille