Community Council meeting 6 dec 2005

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 7 13:39:47 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 08:52 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 12:46:35AM +0100, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> > The members of the community council (currently Mark Shuttleworth,
> > Benjamin Hill, Colin Watson and James Troup) can now be reached via the
> > e-mailaddress community-council at lists.ubuntu.com This list will not be
> > publicly archived and is only meant for contacting the council.
>
> This list hasn't actually been created yet, but it should be there
> before the next CC meeting.

How come not communitycouncil at ubuntu.com in line with the Launchpad
username?

I tried that address recently after I saw that the LP user was in the
Ubuntu Members group, I thought it would be active automatically, but it
wasn't. The address would make sense if the list won't be publicly
archived.