Colony 3 in the news

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Aug 20 09:27:05 CDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 03:05:10PM +0200, zack.dlr at free.fr wrote:
> In france, these prices are just the SORECOP tax (obtained by
> culture majors lobbies on ALL data storage media including hard
> drive and usb stick)) About ???0.40 per cd-r 700Mo ($0.50 ...
> $18.5 on a 20G Ipod).  Better price per cd you can obtain is a
> pack of 100 poor naked noname cds for $65.

*shrug*

You can at least write articles to (paper/internet) media calling
these thieves names (ahem... I mean de-faming these mafiosi of
being warm and fuzzy to artists and general public).

Not much more can be done against media gang by sole individuals.

> </great french laws presentation>

Suck :-(  Still to make you "happy", our Ukrainian laws are
"decent" as well, I think it's like "remote code exec" regarding
IP rights and BS like that (WRT international treaties) :-(

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>