Colony 3 in the news

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Aug 20 03:08:40 CDT 2005

> Or, you could download a copy of Colony 3 and test it for yourself.  This
> also has the added benefit of contributing to the development effort.
>
> --
>  - mdz

Matt, if you ask Sebastien, I think he will probably tell you that I
already file way too many bugs LOL ;o)

I have started using Breezy as soon as development started, and have not
stopped reporting bugs since, and I still have a few I am about to file,
and others I won't even file because I am sure they will be judged
trivial and/or won't be fixed.

Problem is that I don't have any Blank CD's left and that I am too skint
to buy more CD's. I keep planing on buying a CD-RW so that I can burn as
many Ubuntu test CD's as I want in the future, at no cost, but I have
read horror stories aobut CD-RW media, and therefore don't know what
brand/model to trust/choose (any advice welcomed), plus they don't sell
them one by one, so I will have to buy at least 5 of them (expensive)
and be using only one... not very cost effective, and I am very
sensitive to cost...

Okay, for this time, I will try and steal a blank CD from someone, just
so I can report bugs on the Colony 3 installer. On the desktop side, I
hope that X.org is now happy with non-US keyboard layouts (at least
French, for I am concerned with...), or I will have to re-install Colony
2, lock X.org core packages, and update all the rest... which is my
current situation as I am typing this.

Okay, you got me started Matt, I will do that this week-end, expect a
few reports soon then ;o)

Regards,

--
Vince