Jeff Waugh gets Google-O'Reilly Open Source Award

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at imapmail.org
Thu Aug 4 01:12:50 CDT 2005

http://osdir.com/Article6677.phtml

Congratulation to Jeff Waugh for getting one of the 5 Google-O'Reilly
Open Source Award awarding during OSCON on Tuesday night.  Here is the
transcript of the presentation of his award:

======================
Evangelist:

Sometimes its easy to evangelize for a great product, but then some of
us. like our next recipient simply take on a second project just to keep
things interesting. Our next award recipient has done just that.

During the day he tirelessly sings the praises of Ubuntu and at night
does the the same with the Gnome project.

Jeff Waugh for (Ubuntu/Gnome)

--
Daniel Robitaille