"Veronica Mars" mentions Ubuntu

Jorge Bernal koke at amedias.org
Wed Apr 13 06:06:38 CDT 2005

On 03:58, Wed 13 Apr 05, J.B. Nicholson-Owens wrote:
> Herman Bos wrote:
> > Is it this TV series: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412253/ ?
>
> Yes, that appears to be the series.  I'm not very familiar with it, however.
>
> > If so, what episode? :p
>
> I have no idea what it is called nor do I know how to figure that out.  I'm
> told that this episode involved a bomber, and toward the end of the show
> the title character accessed someone else's home wireless network while
> sitting in her car.  Perhaps that will give enough detail for someone more
> knowledgable than I to give you more information about the show.

Maybe it's 18 - Weapons of Class Destruction
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-24272/epid-396672/

"""
A series of fire drills leads Veronica to discover that
Neptune High has been receiving bomb threats, so she enlists
Wallace and Mac's help to investigate classmates who could
pose a serious threat to the school, including new student
Ben.

Meanwhile, Keith stuns Veronica with the news of who he's
been secretly dating. Later, Duncan confronts Veronica about
her ongoing investigation into his sister's death.
"""