Philosophy and economics of Ubuntu

Paul Harper pjharper at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 08:35:58 CDT 2004

In the book "Success of Open Source" by Steven Weber
the author comes to a simialar conclusion to Mark. He
shows examples from the biotechnology to petrochemical
industries.

http://www.gbn.org/BookClubSelectionDisplayServlet.srv?si=25716

I don't have shares in the book for the record!

Really worth reading for you business types.

Regards,

Paul Harper

P.S. Give us a choice of Kde, Gnome, Icewm etc.

Some of us have old computers!