CD image layout proposal

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Tue Sep 14 12:35:55 CDT 2004

<quote who="Colin Watson">

> Number 1 has the benefit that the releases are right at the top level.  On
> the other hand, it's more awkward to mirror all of them. With number 2
> it's easy to mirror all releases and the top level is clean, but the
> structure is deeper.

Opinion only: I prefer (1). Mirror admins should be able to just grab
*/{preview,final}/ if they only want preview/final releases. Or is this
generally regarded as too complicated?

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien