What package(s) are needed to install nvidia support ?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at hbd.com
Tue Sep 14 02:57:42 CDT 2004

Hi Fabio

This python script sounds neat, could you put an item on your "when the
preview is out and the dust settled" list (for Hoary I think) to
integrate this, or something similar, so that people get the nvidia
binary kernel module, and X reconfigured, with OpenGL drivers rocking,
with a single apt-get? And ATI too?

Cheers,
Mark

Try Debian GNU/Linux. Software freedom for the bold, at www.debian.org