Mouse button emulation [was: Re: sounder 8 install report]

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Mon Sep 13 06:14:41 CDT 2004

Hi!

On 2004-09-13 17:04 +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> But I think that Right Apple/Clover and the small square Enter key next
> to it would be good for Middle and Right mouse buttons respectively.

Please don't. The left and right apple keys on my iBook G4 (German
layout) send exactly the same keycode, and I need this key for AltGr
(to be able to enter @ ~ { }  [ ] and so on.

> (I fear that the little enter key sends the same keycode as return does
>  though)

Not on my iBook, the little enter key does nothing at all.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin at piware.de                      mpitt at debian.org
http://www.piware.de             http://www.debian.org