New WartyLive uploaded

Alex de Landgraaf alex at delandgraaf.com
Sat Sep 11 20:35:43 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 23:07 +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le vendredi 10 septembre 2004 à 11:57 -0700, Matt Zimmerman a écrit :
>
> > Evolution is missing from the top panel; in Warty, there are icons for
> > firefox/evolution/help.
>
> This has been fixed here:
>
>  gnome-panel (2.7.92.1-0ubuntu5) warty; urgency=low
>
> Which version is on the CD ?

Package: gnome-panel
Version: 2.7.92.1-0ubuntu4

Yup, that explains it :)

Matt: on the e1000 NIC / DHCP, I must admit that that still was
something I wasn't able to test on a short notice (I know, bad excuse
but I'm deprived of a network atm). I'll do some debugging monday at
campus as this should be something small. Bug #1163

cheers,

Alex

| Alex de Landgraaf            | The cure for boredom is curiosity |
| Student AI & CS, VU, A'dam   |  There is no cure for curiosity   |
| Phone: 06-16844084           |                                   |
| GPG: http://www.alextreme.org/key_alex.asc    /'-'\              |
| www.alextreme.org & www.morphix.org          ( o o )             |