New WartyLive uploaded

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Fri Sep 10 13:57:25 CDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 12:56:49PM +0200, Alex de Landgraaf wrote:

> Just wanted to drop a note that WartyLive v2 has been uploaded. Give it
> a spin, submit a few bugs and they'll be fixed before the next build.
> Atleast, that's the general idea. The packages are the same as Sounder
> 8, so it should give a good impression of an install. In theory :)
>
> You can get the new crack from:
> http://ftp.no-name-yet.com/cdimage/morphix/20040910/
>
> For details:
> http://wiki.no-name-yet.com/WartyWarthog/LiveCD

Evolution is missing from the top panel; in Warty, there are icons for
firefox/evolution/help.

My network interface (e1000), which works fine under Warty proper, doesn't
get configured, so I have no network available.  It is detected fine and the
driver loaded, but /etc/network/interfaces is empty, dhclient is not running
and shows no sign of having been run in the logs, so it has no IP address
configured.

--
 - mdz