sudo timeouts + abiword/gnumeric/planner

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Wed Sep 8 18:39:43 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 09:32:07AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Colin Watson">
> > It'll be a little bit interesting to handle in Germinate (since now
> > there are two seeds with a parallel status, rather than a simple
> > hierarchy; I'm assuming the normal CD goes Base+Desktop+Ship while
> > the live CD goes Base+Desktop+Live); should be doable somehow,
> > though. I'll have a look in my Copious Free Time. :-)
>
> If you can't do this in time, I'm sure Alex can fudge it - there's not
> a lot in LiveSeed. :-)

The hard question is: given a package that appears in the germinated
Ship but not in the germinated Live, should it appear in the germinated
Supported or not? How about vice versa?

The implementation itself looks easy enough.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]