Desktop usability: how to unmount devices?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Wed Sep 8 07:07:24 CDT 2004

<quote who="Mark Shuttleworth">

>  - if we have time, we'll put a notifier which allows for unmounting these
>  devices from the panel

Note that a Disk Mounter applet exists already, but does not handle dynamic
devices at all, which is what we'd require to satisfy this requirement. We
do *not* have time to design, write, test, debug something for this either.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell