Jigdo for warty?

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Thu Sep 2 10:33:05 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 04:24:43PM +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

>I briefly discussed this with Steve McIntyre, am happy for this work to
>be done on a contract basis so folks can just do something like:
>
>"jigit hoary" or
>"jigit warty"
>
>...and get a CD with the latest packages.
>
>Steve?

Oops, sorry for the delay. I have the beginnings of a tool to do this,
but I've been distracted by sarge JTE work over the last week or
so. I'll get my stuff cleaned up and published in the next couple of
days for people to try out.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...