amd64 daily CD images back, now more stable

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Thu Sep 2 05:58:00 CDT 2004

The amd64 dailies have been dead for a while due to various problems
with the debian-installer initrd builds on alioth.debian.org, which we
were using on a somewhat extended temporary basis. We've now got our own
initrd builds up and running, which removes our dependency on alioth,
revives the amd64 daily builds, and means that they actually bear some
resemblance to warty now.

The only non-warty thing on the amd64 CDs now is the locally-hacked grub
package from the pure64 crowd.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]