Some points/issues to discuss about the desktop

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Sep 1 02:38:17 CDT 2004

<quote who="Pierfrancesco Caci">

> I still have a programming menu entry

Mmm, if screem and gtranslator are installed, it will be there. They are not
installed by default anymore.

> and I don't see emacs&vim in preferred applications... are these supposed
> to be updated automatically or should I force something? (I ran aptitude
> about 1 hour ago)

Whoa, okay, something's changed here. Possibly a result of the GNOME mime
changes -> I'll make sure this is fixed.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "The plural of lego is legouch, from when you tread on those plural on
                  the floor in bare feet." - Telsa Gwynne