Art sites, Ubuntu exposure

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 00:18:48 CDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:09:54 +1000, Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at canonical.com> wrote:

> This is just a bunch of thoughts from the top of my head, by the way,
> not policy or anything like that.

I think that's an excellent perspective Jeff. A solution that might
kill two birds with one stone might be to put your artwork on BOTH
sites - the Ubuntu specific AND the Gnome/KDE specific. That way
existing Ubuntu users can easily find related artwork and FUTURE
Ubuntu users will see all the cool artwork on the other more generic
sites. (there are no non-Ubuntu users right? just people who haven't
switched YET. :-)

I hadn't thought of this reasoning before, but I think I'll set up an
account over at gnome-look.org to showcase some of my stuff.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu