Applications in next Ubuntu

Sascha Morr sascha.morr at sturmkind.info
Tue Dec 21 16:04:55 CST 2004

Hello,

the problem with rekall is, it's qt/kde-software and the
base-installation of ubuntu is gnome based. But as an optional package
it will be nice :-)

Hm what about coaster [1] or gnomebaker [2]? We need a good native
burning app for gnome.

cheers
Sascha

[1] http://www.coaster-burn.org/
[2] http://biddell.co.uk/gnomebaker.php

--
Sascha Morr - Oberer Talweg 7 - 69436 Schönbrunn-Haag - Germany