Ubuntu & the underdeveloped world

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Dec 21 12:16:30 CST 2004

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="sparkes">
>
>>Cross posted to sounder, the correct place for this discussion, please
>>reply there.
>

> sounder list or not, this thread is entirely pointless. Let's leave it
> alone, please.

Jeff I hate to quote you on this (nah, in fact I can't be arsed to
search my mail ;-) ) but you said nothing was off topic in sounder now
and it should be used for stuff that was off topic for the user list.

Lots of people are posting to this thread so it's obviously still not
dead and sounder is the best place for the noise to be.  If nothings not
off topic and people are not repeating earlier postings how can the
thread be pointless, aimless yes but pointless no ;-)

> - Jeff

sparkes