Ubuntu monthly calendar.

Sami Haahtinen ressu at ressukka.net
Tue Dec 7 14:01:17 CST 2004

thephotoman wrote:
> My girlfriend uses Windows exclusively.  It's when she comes down to my
> room (we're in a dorm setting, and she lives just down the hall from me)
> that she'd see my computer.

Ah, But then there is a rather simple solution:
1) Set up a motion detector to detect an incoming girlfriend
2) Make that motion detector to trigger a background image change
3) Set up a secret handshake with your computer to notify it when the
danger is over.

There we go, a 3-step solution to all your problems. It's a paranoid
solution, but it's still a solution.

It's a good thing that my girlfriend tends to spider the web for
halfnaked women too (she needs models for her drawings).

-- Sami