Windows stuff

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 16:06:33 CDT 2004

I've been working on the CD browser layout for the option of having some
Windows-FOSS on the free space of the LiveCD. It's displayed using the
Gecko rendering engine, so it can also be viewed on-line.

Please have a look at: http://sounder:winwart@www.theopencd.net/testing/

I would even suggest that you put something like this on the main
install CD, but without the actual programs. If you could spare ~15MB of
space you could have an extensive introduction to Ubuntu Linux, with
lots of screen shots and resources, such as installation help, help in
making a boot floppy, and perhaps even Firefox.

Any comments are welcome :)  I'm now cleaning up the layout and skinning
system, so that it will be easier to make new skins in the future.

- Henrik