Mouse acceleration

Mark Shuttleworth mark at hbd.com
Wed Aug 25 05:12:04 CDT 2004

Fabio, maybe the best way to handle this is as follows:

  - create a bug in warty-bugzilla describing it
  - make the change in /etc/modprobe.d/ or wherever is appropriate for
system defaults
  - include a comment with this change giving the URL of the bug. This
way people who have a problem with that default can refer to the bug and
discuss it there, helping us to figure out what the long term sanest
setting is.

Cheers,
Mark

Try Debian GNU/Linux. Software freedom for the bold, at www.debian.org