Sounder CD 7

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at debian.org
Tue Aug 24 11:43:41 CDT 2004

Le mardi 24 août 2004 à 17:22 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth a écrit :
> Yes, this fixed the crash. I guess we need to:
>
>   - make .Trash in /etc/default/skel/
>   - also make ~Documents in /etc/default/skel/
>   - make the trash applet NOT crash if .Trash doesn't exist
>   - make the trash applet create ~.Trash if it needs it, as nautilus does
>
> Seb?

The first point is not needed. Nautilus has no problem with the trash,
it just creates the directory. The applet should probably act in the
same way, no need to have it in the default skel.

For ~/Documents Colin thinks it's a desktop problem (no need of it if we
don't run a desktop), but I'm not sure, for the moment, of the best
place in the desktop packages to create it ... somebody has an idea on
this ?

And I'll look on the point 3 and 4 tonight.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher