Sounder CD 6

Scott Dier dieman at ringworld.org
Wed Aug 18 15:42:33 CDT 2004

>   * Ubuntu branding work is believed to be complete. Please report
>     errors in translations, which have been updated on a best-effort
>     basis by Tollef Fog Heen and myself.

The high-intensity green-on-white for links is a bit hard to read on my
LCD panel.

Some links in the help browser are blue-on-white, however.

I can't tell if this is some sort of mishap with gnome or not though, I
update my theme back and forth and sometimes they are blue-on-white,
sometimes not.

I had just done a dist-upgrade to get up to the newest packages.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/