Reinstalling snap does not update the profile

Zygmunt Krynicki zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com
Tue May 17 15:13:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Patrick Boettcher
<patrick.boettcher at posteo.de> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm facing an issue with apparmor profiles which are not updated when
> over-installing a new version (or existing version) or a snap.

Hey Patrick

I'm sorry you are facing this issue. It looks like bug [1] which was
fixed by [2] but the ubuntu-core snap you are using does not yet
contain this fix. I'm currently discussing with the rest of the core
team on how we can release the updated ubuntu-core snap now.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/snapd/+bug/1572463
[2] https://github.com/ubuntu-core/snappy/pull/1049

Best regards
ZK