Porting a java application that uses MIDI resources to snappy

Matthew Aguirre matt.aguirre at gmail.com
Sun May 15 00:38:09 UTC 2016

I think you posted to my askubuntu question concerning Swing and snapd.
Now I have to ask, how did you get Swing to show? I'm getting an error that
I think stems from openjdk-8-jre-headless being installed where I want
openjdk-8-jre to be installed instead.

sun.awt.fontconfiguration.getversion nullpointerexception

Is there a way to tell snapcraft to install certain packages?  And where do
I put that?  I would assume in some stage portion.
--
Matt