New snappy 15.04 stable release

Sergey Demyanov sergey at devicehive.com
Fri Sep 25 17:33:42 UTC 2015

Alexander,

thank for the update. Where do we look for the RPi2 image when it becomes
available? Is it  going to be on the same official page or other ftp?
Also what would be the best way to catch up with all those recent  snappy
changes and improvements? Services etc..
is is already a part of documentation? Seems like I need to migrate my old
snaps as they don't install anymore.

-Sergey

- Sergey Demyanov